11.04.2007

Chapter One of the Ramsey Clan Chronicles

Okay, okay, okay. You bloggers out there (you know who you are!) have convinced me that this is a great way for our family to stay connected with friends and family as everybody's lives grow increasingly busier in a world that's going completely virtual. As I have read all your blogs over the past year or so, I always feel somehow more connected to you, so my hope is that by keeping a blog, you can all feel closer and more connected to us! Because, after all, we're cool people and you want to stay in touch with us. ;-)
We want this to be fun and include plenty of updates and pictures to prove to you just how dull Josh and I really are. I know, I know, we've had you fooled all this time.
I am also super excited about keeping this blog to one day make a book out of it!! That's right. My good friend Anjuli told me about a website that takes your blog and creates a hard copy of it!! And since I am an inconsistent journal-keeper, I thought this would be the perfect solution. We can keep this virtual journal of our family and one day have its contents to reflect upon.

No comments: