So is it just me or has it gone straight from winter to summer?! What in the heck happened to this lovely little season we call spring??? Not that I'm complaining or anything. This weekend was SO beautiful; warm weather, no Ellensburg wind. It was a perfect time to take the kids out of this house and go have some fun! We went to the park and played and hung out with some neighbors. They have two little boys about the same ages as the girls. They drew with sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles, chased each other around, and dug in the dirt. They got down and dirty! Let's just say that come bath time later we had a "pre-rinse" cycle before actually drawing the bath water. We came inside and cooled off with some push-ups. Yum yum! Sticky sticky! It's fun for me to watch them play hard and get so dirty. I can't even remember what it's like to not have a care in the world, but I'm sure it was nice. I wish I'd taken pictures of them playing.
6 comments:
Fun, I'm glad you guys are finally thawing out! Your girls look so much alike!!
fun times
Hey if [what do I mean "if"] the wind continues you can put Stiff Stuff hair gel on the girls and let them pirouette until they produce wind energy. On second thought, just feed 'em some baked beans... or maybe this is just a lot of hot air..... :)
It's neat they have each other to play with. Hope you are feeling well.
Hey there... I tracked you down after making a comment on our blog! Thanks for the great advice about the cat stretches. Matt got a kick out of seeing pictures of you guys and your little girls (and was quite surprised to learn about your new little one!). He wants to know when you guys are going to come down to California to check out OUR beautiful weather! :) It is always summer here! Glad to have found you. Hope you don't mind, but I am going to add your link to my page so we can keep ourselves updated the easy way! Best of luck.
cool new background, jolie!
Post a Comment