Jolie, you are SOOOOOOO funny! We have a trip planned to NYC over the 20th but might end up getting tickets to the inauguration ... and I'm kinda tempted to go. You know, for the historic significance. I even have a sitter for the kids. Am I crazy? :)
ps. I don't think I ever told you this, but your comment on my birth story about screaming in labor seriously meant to world to me. You are, to me, the epitome of graciousness and womanhood (I mean that in a really, really good way). So knowing that you screamed made me feel SO much better about having done so myself!
5 comments:
Jolie, you are SOOOOOOO funny! We have a trip planned to NYC over the 20th but might end up getting tickets to the inauguration ... and I'm kinda tempted to go. You know, for the historic significance. I even have a sitter for the kids. Am I crazy? :)
ps. I don't think I ever told you this, but your comment on my birth story about screaming in labor seriously meant to world to me. You are, to me, the epitome of graciousness and womanhood (I mean that in a really, really good way). So knowing that you screamed made me feel SO much better about having done so myself!
We could all move in with Anna's parents.
really? move to canada now? you haven't been tempted in the last eight years of wonderful presidential reign ;)
Let's see what happens. He may just take us right into the millennium.
I will go with you!! I can havemy bags packedin 15 min!!! I can even get a place for all of us to stay!!
Post a Comment