2.06.2009

Pictures


Joanna

Jaclyn eating a cupcake with her friend, Dalan, on her 2nd birthday


Josh with Jayden, 3 months


Jayden at 3 months


Jaclyn, Jayden, Joanna. I think this was taken in December.


A couple days ago I picked up some pictures from Rite Aid photo lab and one of the rolls turned out really fuzzy. So they reran one of the rolls and it still turned out crappy. As an "I'm sorry we screwed up your pictures" gesture they gave me a free photo CD. Which means that I now have a way of getting pics onto my pc!! Hurray. So here are some more recent pictures of the kids. Sorry they're not very good quality. They make it look like a ghost is haunting our house.

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Your kiddos are so cute! They are getting so big!

ericksonzone said...

How cute. I love the picture of the girls with Jayden. I bet he is going to get spoiled. :)

Beth Tunnell said...

Hey, have you checked if the lens of your camera is smudged? We get that problem from some cute little hands sometimes. At least your kids are so cute that the cuteness shines through the blurriness.