How blessed are we to live in an era of human history where an infinite supply of knowledge and information is possible. Instantaneously. Around the clock. With so many techy devices and media formats at our disposal it's easy for small, Daily Record-exposed brains like mine to become saturated and overloaded with it all.
This is Jolie's brain.Perhaps you have found yourself feeling like the people in the video below. I know I do some days.
For this reason I have been limiting my time on the computer lately. Alas, I feel compelled to update the world at large with the happenings of my little family. In other words, I intend on further congesting the already overloaded information highway with more words and more images.
Stay tuned over the next few days. I intend on maxing out your brains with loads of useless and yet pertinent information.

3 comments:
I soooo understand. The internet can be overwhelming some times. But I'd love to see your updates!
You are so creative! I always enjoy reading your blog!!
i can't wait!
good to have you back, by the way.
Post a Comment