All evening Joanna chased him around, calling him her 'prince charming' and insisted that he dance with her at 'the ball'. We don't condone inbreeding in our family, so as long as Joanna's little crush doesn't last for 20 more years, we'll be ok. ;-)
She came up to me and coyly asked me, "mom, I want to dance with my prince!" So I told her to be brave and ask Isaiah all by herself. She did, and his gentlemanly 7 year old response was, "It would be my pleasure, Joanna." hehehehehe And with that Isaiah took her out to the dance floor, and well, you can see what happened next.
I'm sure she was envisioning herself as Cinderella in that moment.
So sweet!!! A little princess' wish come true; even if it was realized Ozark style. ;-)
6 comments:
That is SO cute! It's okay though; everybody has a "kissing cousin", but like you said, as long as it only lasts while they're young.
Ha, ha, ha! I'm so proud of him for being so sweet. What a good boy. :)
I think that is so funny! I hope you are doing well. Cam and I were just talking about how much we missed Ellensburg. Shh....don't tell. ;)
I love it!!!! Joanna is so funny.
Too cute!
darn! and here i've been trying to be match-maker for clifford to be with joanna! you know i've been planning it since they were babies-then we'd be family!!!! maybe i'll match him with jaclyn-since they have that 'love/hate' relationship, it'll be perfect!!! anyhow...that's too cute! give your kids a hug from their 'auntie sarah'-especially my little man jayden!! :)
Post a Comment