LOL I just sat here while my family watched me fall over and laugh LOL This definitely brought a smile to my face
LOL Is that for real?! I can't decide if that is a serious news story or a SNL skit or something! That is hilarious.
Jess, YES! Hard to believe it's real, but it is 100% a real newscast! Then some homeboy white boys with really expensive sound equipment made a hilarious rap spoof off it.Check this out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWu13Uh2Yw&feature=related
LOL Jolie I just saw that video on youtube and came here to send it to you and saw your comment! That is so hilarious. I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL I just sat here while my family watched me fall over and laugh LOL This definitely brought a smile to my face
LOL Is that for real?! I can't decide if that is a serious news story or a SNL skit or something! That is hilarious.
Jess, YES! Hard to believe it's real, but it is 100% a real newscast! Then some homeboy white boys with really expensive sound equipment made a hilarious rap spoof off it.
Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWu13Uh2Yw&feature=related
LOL Jolie I just saw that video on youtube and came here to send it to you and saw your comment! That is so hilarious. I love it!
Post a Comment