Lately Jayden has started to tell us when he needs a diaper change. He'll find me and say, "Mommy, I kinky." Oh really, son? (he means stinky!)
10.28.2010
It's Potty Training Time Again
It seems like forever since I've had to think about the whole business of potty training. Life sure gets a little easier when two of your three kids can do their business without interfering with all of my busy-ness all day.
Lately Jayden has started to tell us when he needs a diaper change. He'll find me and say, "Mommy, I kinky." Oh really, son? (he means stinky!)
One day I came into the bathroom and found Jayden chillin' on his new potty chair with some light reading material. He'd taken his diaper off himself and grabbed the most suitable book on the subject at hand, and proceeded to do his business!!!
Lately Jayden has started to tell us when he needs a diaper change. He'll find me and say, "Mommy, I kinky." Oh really, son? (he means stinky!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol How cute! I can't believe your youngest is so big!!!
So. Jealous. I wish Audrey would be so motivated.
If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is! Good luck!!
Hey Sometimes you just need to read the manual! LOL.
Adorable. I think he's well on his way to manhood ; ) I've been thinking about you guys and your cute family.
Post a Comment