11.03.2010

Halloween

See this sucker? It was at least the 10th piece of candy
eaten by this little princess before even getting home from trick or treating!

This tootsie roll is scrumptious!


Of course, our tomboy daughter, Joanna, requested an Ironman costume!

Jaclyn, true to character, chose a Cinderella costume. She loves wearing dresses every day of the year, so why should Halloween be any different?!

And Jayden dressed up as a grizzly bear.
Or, as my brother Derek suggested, a grizzly bear dressed up as a Jayden. Well, he has definitely hit his terrible twos, so there ya go!
Jayden even walked around all night growling like a bear! It was so cute in his little boy voice.

2 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

Hey Jolie! I love that you've started posting again. I can't believe how grown up your girls have gotten, and I don't think I've even ever met your little man. But he's dang cute as you well know!

Chantalle R. said...

You are one hot MAMMA!!!! I Love the picture of you on the side. John thought it was hilarious that Joanna went as Iron Man. The kids look great! Can't wait to see you!