3.25.2011

Really?#$!?@!

Okay, maybe I'm just in a hissy mood this morning, but really.

Here goes Jolie's latest installment of Seth Meyer's & Amy Poehler's segment, "REALLY?"



Exhibit A:

My husband's dirty socks, haphazardly tossed on the bedroom floor one foot away (note the ruler) from the dirty laundry basket.

  • Does a mother of 3 young children not have enough messes to clean up every day that she also has to tidy up after her husband? Really?!
  • Would it be asking too much from her husband if he could, oh, I don't know, strain the extra 12 inches to put all his dirty clothes into the designated basket?? I mean, REALLY!?!?!
  • Now, really, c'mon now. Were we really in that big of a hurry this morning?! REALLY!#@?

I know, I know. I'm ranting. And I am no where near perfect, either. There's plenty of stuff I do that Josh finds annoying about my living habits. Like how I don't squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube. That drives him crazy.

Why is it that some days it's just the littlest things like a pair of dirty socks left on the floor that make the Incredible Hulk in me come out?

2 comments:

janae said...

I am soooooo cracking up at that picture! Ruler and all!!

ray-ray says said...

Men.