In the short two-week span of Jenna's life, I think this baby girl has been put down a total of 16.25 minutes. No joke, someone is holding her virtually every minute of the day! And personally, I see nothing wrong with that at all. You can't hold and snuggle a baby too much! Maybe knowing that Jenna is our last child makes we want to hold her and cherish her babyhood all the more. The older 3 are wonderful with her! They ask to hold her
all the time. I've let them hold her to their heart's delight. I have especially been touched by Jayden's adoration for his baby sister. He is so gentle with her and whispers to her that he loves her. Ok, his rocking of her bouncy chair can be a tad bit on the forceful side, but I can tell that his intentions are pure! :-)
Jayden fell asleep while holding Jenna. And Jenna's hungry and trying to eat her fingers!
Even Josh is taking part in all the snuggling action.
Hey, it takes a real man to wear a moby wrap. And a purple wrap at that! He doesn't know I'm sharing this picture with all of internetdom. The perfect blackmail picture. Oh. Wait. I can post it on facebook too! haha
4 comments:
What a doll! I love this! Lucky Jenna. My little princess gets put DOWN more than any of my kids...because I'm dealing with a 2 year old & 4 year old all day long!! Poor girl.
Ah well--your girl gets lots of love! I love the moby wrappin' Dad--awesome.
Hope you're doing well--I'm impressed your blogging. GO SUPER MAMA! Hope you are getting some rest and breaks when you can!! Loveyou!
She is so cute! Hearing you say that she's your last made me feel so sad - not because I disagree or think you should have more, but because it made me realize that some day we'll have our last baby and I'm gonna miss this stage so much! Newborns are so precious.
She is such a perfect little doll! He could you not hold her? Just keep holding her because before you know it your last little baby will be 3 :(.
Seeing that sweet tiny baby in the arms of your other children makes them look SO big! Particularly Jayden. I love watching small children love their baby siblings, even if it is a tad on the forceful side. What an adorable family!
Post a Comment