Jaclyn's and Mariska's Party
Last week (11/30), a few days before Jaclyn's real birthday, we threw a joint party with some friends. They, too, have a little girl. Her name is Mariska and her birthday was Nov. 28th. Since Jaclyn's was Dec. 6th, we figured, hey! Why not celebrate together. The neatest part of the night was seeing how differently the two girls approached their cakes. First, this is our dainty little lady. She stared at the cake for a minute, then cautiously tasted it with her fingers. I don't even know if she actually ingested any cake. I think all she tried was the frosting. After a few more minutes, she lost interest and wanted down. Ho hum.
Now take Mariska. This little girl didn't waste any time. The second her mom placed the cake in front of her she went to town! It was so funny!! With mounds of cake in both fists, she gobbled up her cake in no time. She meant business, folks!! Yummy yummy!!! Isn't she cute with cake all over her face?!?!
3 comments:
cute girls!
That is so hilarious and cute!! I love how unique little kids personalities are! :)
Man I am so behind!!! I can't believe how big Jaclyn is getting!!! Looking at pictures makes me really want a little girl. But everyone tells me not to get my hopes up!!! So glad you have a blog now!!
Post a Comment